Wild Rose Motors - Policefleetonline.com - Used Car Dealership - Anaheim CA
Wild Rose Motors - Policefleetonline.com Selling Used Cars in Anaheim, CA.
Call or Email today 714-260-4867 firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Ten Reasons to Buy a Police Car Camera System
1. Helps prove probable cause for search and seizure, often leading to drug money forfeiture.
2. 82% of drunk driving offenders plead no contest, saving the department time and money from not attending court.
3. The LAPD alone has paid tens of millions in lawsuits on unsubstantiated claims due to a lack of police in car video systems.
4. Officer training improves as officers stops are reviewed and critiqued.
5. 93% of incidents where a complaint is filed against an officer with a police car video system, the officer is exonerated.
6. Violence against officers decreases as offenders are reluctant to assault officers or become belligerent while on camera.
7. Officer courtesy improves, leading to better community relations.
8. Following of departmental procedure increases on average 48% resulting in increased policing efficiency.
9. 97% reduction in filed complaints against officers when the civilian is informed they are being taped by a mobile police video system.
10. If an officer is incapacitated or worse, the video may be the only witness to the crime. Catching the license plate and possibly faces.
What do we provide?
We provide: The Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, specially designed for law enforcement, has a high-speed package containing a high performance engine with twin cam, multi-point injected V-8 and a high performance computer. The 4 speed electronic transmission has an extra capacity, limited slip and high ratio rear end. Ventilated rims on these police cars are one inch wider than standard to force air onto the brakes for cooling, which is essential for stopping power at high speeds. The suspension package has high performance front and rear sway bars with heavyweight suspension bushings. The P71 CVPI has NASCAR quality, fully adjustable front suspension that can be dialed in for high performance driving. Our retired police cruisers have 120 amp alternators and external, aircraft quality engine coolers, two transmission coolers, double fan radiator cooling system, and, of course, a heavy-duty radiator.
Pre-sale vehicle servicing includes: engine fluids, spark plugs, wires; air filter, oil filter; high quality Valvoline VR1 oil, throttle body plate intake service and cleaning; engine and transmission mounts checked and/or replaced; transmission service, filter and gasket change and inspections, refilled with high quality Dextron3 fluid; limited slip rear end fluid replaced as required; brake fluid flush and inspection with a high quality pad replacement; wheel and axle bearings inspected and serviced.
Police & Sheriff's Departments
We understand that city budgets are tight.
We provide high quality, long lasting vehicles that will not only serve you
but will serve your community.